Together with CW+ and the Rosetrees Trust, we have co-funded a grants programme which aims to support exciting new digital innovations to deliver rapid improvements to patient care at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
The panel of judges, including our Executive Trustee Dr Soma Pujari, had a very exciting day when they met the finalists to hear their ideas first-hand. A total of £50,000 was awarded to the successful applicants whose projects included:
– A remote glucose monitoring system
– Equality, Diversity and Inclusion training for staff using virtual reality
– Smartphone Atrial Fibrillation Testing
– Assessing the clinical outcomes of an app that uses voice journaling
– HoloLens glasses so that a consultant can communicate and interact with students whilst seeing a patient
We look forward to seeing how these ideas progress and the differences that they make to the hospital.