This month we have awarded six Excellence Prizes to high-achieving students from Gibraltar. Each student will receive £3,000 to support their studies at some of the UK’s most prestigious universities. Every year we provide Excellence Prizes to students who perform exceptionally well at A’ Level or undergraduate level and have obtained a place at a leading university. The prize is an incentive for high achieving students to pursue their chosen subject and have the best possible opportunities to study at the best universities.
We are delighted to announce that this years recipients of the annual prize are:
* Rebecca McHard – studying Veterinary Medicine and science at Edinburgh University,
* Aryan Dhanwani – reading Philosophy, Politics and Economics at the University of Oxford,
* Roseanna Warne – studying Biology and Mathematics at Durham,
* David Lester – reading natural sciences at the University of Cambridge.
* Leonardo Zhang Zhuo and Alicia Fernandes – attending King’s College London to study Mathematics with Management and Finance and Medicine respectively.
We would like to extend our congratulations to the recipients and hope that this prize will assist them with their time at university. You can read more about our Excellence prizes here.