We are delighted to announce the recipients of the 2019 Kusuma Excellence Prize. The following six Gibraltarian students have been awarded the prize in recognition of their academic achievements and hard work:
* Frank Devincenzi studying BA in History at Cambridge University
* Adam Massias studying MSc Mathematical Finance at the London School of Economics
* Ritik Melwani studying BSc and MBBS Medicine at the University of St Andrews
* Anna Grech studying BA Geography at Cambridge University
* Lina Hasisen studying MB ChB Medicine and Surgery at the University of St Andrews
* Salma Salem studying MBBS Medicine at St George’s University, London
The Kusuma Excellence Prize is a one-off grant of £3,000 and is awarded annually to students who perform exceptionally well at A-level or undergraduate level, obtain a place at a leading university and are involved in voluntary work within the community.
We would like to congratulate the above students and all those who took the time and effort to apply. We wish all students from Gibraltar the best in their studies and look forward to hearing how the award has benefitted the recipients at the end of the academic year!
To read more about our Excellence Awards click here.