We are delighted to partner with the Museum of Brands once again to support their Reconnecting Learners With Culture education programme with a grant of £10,000. This funding will give 8,000 beneficiaries the chance to participate in the programme.
Our contribution will enable:
* the development of new self-guided tour resources
* the expansion of the current digital offer
* a summer holiday programme
* local Jubilee celebrations
* a learning volunteer programme
* secondary education and higher education content review
* the translation of self-guided tour worksheets
We wish the Museum of Brands the very best with delivering the project and hope that this programme will increase access to opportunities for young people, and engage the local community.